And just when the Expat Blog at Sweden.se thought it was finally free of me… foiled again!
I had the opportunity to talk a little about my experiences as a “re-pat” in the United States with Kristin Lund, who took over the reins of the Expat Blog this past fall. You can check it out below:
Topics covered include:
- What surprised you most when you moved back?
- What do you miss most about Sweden?
- What do you do at the House of Sweden?
- How often do you use your Swedish in DC?
- What was it like trying to find work in the United States again?
- and MORE (actually not that much more… that’s about it.)
Happy first Friday in 2013! Woot woot!