i’m still alive, still kicking…
- katie arrives tomorrow from “wien” (vienna)!
- i’m going to genova over easter with my cousin, margherita, and then we’re going skiing!
- i am actually faced with actually having to actually fill out stuff for next year (davidson library remote access: stop timing out on me.)
- mmm… life is still good. oggi ho mangiato un taglio di pizza per pranza e dopo ho preso un bel gelato: pinoli e nocciola. mmmm….
- going out has gotten a lot cheaper now because we’ve made friends with the bartenders.
i think that’s about it for now. oh, and this: according to my roommate, enza (which i only just recently found out is short for vincenza, which is far less cute), “la tavola” is the table set and primed for food/eating, while “il tavolo” is when you refer only to the table as a piece of furniture. interesting, right?
ok, well if you have any interest in writing a thesis application for me, please let me know, because it’s molto dificile to do it here. love! from kate